During this Zhineng Qigong workshop master Lu and Ling reveal to us the limitations of our comfort zone as a self-made prison. In addition we see and learn everything about the way to true freedom.
True freedom which you can find within yourself cannot easily be disrupted by your surroundings. You are independent of the place you’re at, of what you’re doing and from who you are with. The inner peace, unconditional love and power are within yourself. We think that we’re free in our choices, but often the reality is different.
- You want inner peace but the thoughts keep coming.
- You want to quit over eating, smoking or drinking alcohol, but it doesn’t work out the way you want it to.
- Someone hurt you in the past and you decide to never see that person again. Still you are affected by the emotions and feelings with regard to the person concerned.
- You get insight in how to change your old patterns but when push comes to shove, you respond the same way you have always done…
How is this possible? If you are not the real master of your own life, who is the surrogate master who controls your life? How can you become the master of your own life and find true freedom? Does true freedom exist?
During this 5-day Zhineng Qigong workshop master Lu and master Ling share their wisdom on this subject with us. With this wisdom you recognize your own prison. The new reference framework and the Zhineng Qigong techniques will help you to set yourself free. In addition to the theory we will do Qigong exercises to apply and implement the wisdom and techniques right away.
- You are aware of your old reference framework that built your prison.
- You are aware of the new reference framework and techniques which will help you to set yourself free.
- You practice Zhineng Qigong the right way and experience true freedom.
The five-day-workshop was a life changing experience for me. “Workshop” may sound non-binding but it was so overwhelming I surrendered myself to it entirely (the only other option was quitting). The feedback of all 38 participants was amazingly enthusiastic. One lady had only slept for 2 hours during those 5 days, but she wasn’t even tired. When I rode my bike to the workshop early Sunday morning, I was greeted by complete strangers, and then I knew something had changed.
I am energetic and I do a lot during the day. However, my mind is never still land I would like to respond to situations in a more relaxed way. I started this workshop for no special reasons but it has turned out to be such a great gift to myself! I experience more peace and quiet and worry less about issues in my surroundings. My body feels flexible and I have recovered from recurrent injuries.